- Find a Doctor
- Patients & Visitors
- Publications & News
Know Where to Go - Symptom Checker
I'm Having Symptoms, Where Should I Go?
If you are having the following symptoms, one of Beebe's Walk-In Care locations can help you - no appointment needed:
- Eye and ear infections
- Urinary tract and bladder infections
- Sprains and minor injuries
- Minor astrointestinal complaints
- Skin problems such as minor rashes and burns
- Minor cuts and simple lacerations (stitches must be placed in less than 24 hours)
- Limited medication refills
- Upper respiratory infections such as sore throats. sinus infections, flu, laryngitis, allergies
If you are having the following symptoms, Call 911 or go to the Emergency Department:
In the event of a life-threatening illness or accident, call 911. Emergency responders will meet your immediate needs and take you to the appropriate medical facility.
- Chest pain or pressure
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe bleeding
- Abdominal pain
- Spine or back injury
- Broken bone
- Severe eye injuries
Beebe's Emergency Department is located at the Margaret H. Rollins Lewes Campus at 424 Savannah Road, Lewes, Del.
If you have been recently discharged from a hospital or medical center and need follow-up care, but do not have a primary care physician or cannot get an appointment within 7 days, contact the Advanced Care Clinic to meet your immediate needs and for additional resources.