Beebe School of Nursing Alumni Association Holds Annual Meeting
The Beebe School of Nursing Alumni Association will host its annual meeting, “Nursing Update 2004,” on Friday, October 22, 2004, from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. at the Sussex Pines Country Club in Georgetown. For registration information, please contact Ginny Rickards at the Beebe School of Nursing at (302) 645-3251, ext. 5468.
Featured topics and speakers include:
- Cosmetic Surgery Update - Dr. Louis Mandris, Plastic Surgeon on staff at Beebe Medical Center
- The Child with Stridor - Dr. Judith Gorra, Pediatrician on staff at Beebe Medical Center
- Experience of Ethical Stress: Impact on Nurses - Patricia O’Donnell, Director of the Center for Ethics at INOVA Health System
- Surviving a Traumatic Event: A Survivor’s Perspective - Debra Puglisi Sharp, RN
- How We Handle the Dead, “Oh the Difference 100 Years Makes!” - Robert L. Herrington, Jr., Funeral Director