Beebe Medical Center's
Annual Health Fair
Thursday, February 16, 2012 – 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Rehoboth Beach Convention Center
229 Rehoboth Ave., Rehoboth Beach
This FREE FAMILY EVENT is open to the public.
Pre-registration is not required.
Free Activities, Food and Screenings for the Entire Family!
Keep Your Family In Good Health
No registration required.
Questions? Call 645-3468.
In case of inclement weather, check WBOC-TV or WGMD 92.7 FM
Grand Prize Drawing:
- Everyone who completes all the screening/education requirements on their registration
- will receive a free Healthy Lifestyle Gift Bag and
- will be eligible to enter for the prize drawings.
- Two great prizes:
- a Cruz Tablet
- a Wii ® Gaming System with a fitness program included.
Health screenings for:
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Blood Pressure
- Stroke Risk Assessment
- Depression screenings
Cooking and Fitness Demonstrations
For the Kids:
- 2:30 pm– 4 pm – Trash Can Dan from the Delaware Solid Waste Authority (DSWA)
- 4 pm – 5 pm – Buckle Bear and Traumaroo (Safe Kids)
- 5 pm– 6 pm – Sherman the Shorebird (Shorebirds Baseball Team Mascot)
Physician Speakers throughout the afternoon and evening:
- 2 p.m. – Henry Childers, MD, Medical Director of Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery
- 4 p.m. – Andrea Matthews, MD, Family practice physician
- 6 p.m. – Daniel Cuozzo, DO, Dermatologist